If you're lucky enough to know someone born between March 21st and April 20th, then congratulations, you belong to an exclusive club that contains only the best and brightest of friends: those born under the Zodiac sign of Aries, the ram.
Sure, everybody who sees this is going to argue that THEIR Zodiac sign is so much better, but let's get real here, we all know who's really going to improve your life. Don't believe me? Check out these facts.
1) Aries is the first of the signs. Y'know what #1 means right? That means you're hanging out with a winner, not a loser.
2) We're some of the most adventurous of the Zodiac signs, meaning we're guaranteed to show you a good time.
3) Aries is the only Fire sign that can get along with our own sign, because we bolster our partner's fire. Eat it, Leo and Sagittarius.
4) Aries are naturally positive and outgoing, so we lift your spirits up, unlike some of those other Debbie Downer signs.
Still not convinced? Then keep reading!
5) We're also optimistic, so we'll make sure your glass stays half-full at the very least!
6) Aries are very ambitious, and we don't believe in getting anything but the best, for us or our friends. After all, we deserve it.
7) We're incredibly generous people, and we don't expect the same things in return. Seriously, just let us pick up the check the next time we go out. We've got this.
8) Aries are independent. Tired of friends that are always bumming cash off you, calling you at the worst hours to complain about nothing, and expecting you to devote your life to them? Not a problem here.
9) We're also completely straightforward. We won't beat around the bush about something, but we're also not rude about it either (unlike SOME signs).
10) Aries are just a ton of fun. Why don't you have one in your life already?
A new year, a new decade, a new you? With 2020 on the horizon, it's time to find out what the new year has in store for you...all based on your zodiac sign. AriesFlickr - Numerology SignThis is the year you take over the world, or at least take control of the world around you. You thrive off of fast-paced environments, which is great because your job is about to get a little more