If you are like me then you spent the majority of your childhood living in the Hundred Acre Wood. You participated in adventures with Piglet, Pooh Bear, Rabbit, Tigger, Eeyore and idolized Christopher Robin just like all of your favorite characters did.
Some of my favorite childhood memories are spent watching Winnie The Pooh and sometimes when I am feeling nostalgic I put on an old episode and relive all those moments.
However, if you are like me, there are still some lines, that even after all these years still make you want to cry. So for those of you who are missing the Hundred Acre Wood here are 10 quotes that will make you want to reach for your tissue box.
1. "I think we dream so we don't have to be apart for so long. If we are in each other's dreams, we can be together all the time."�
Adulting can be tough especially when it means you get to spend less time with your friends. This quote explains, that even though you may not see your friends everyday, they will always be with you.
2. "I used to believe in forever, but forever is too good to be true."�
The pessimism in this quote just makes me sad. I want to give a giant hug to those who think this.
3. " " I don't feel very much like Pooh today," said Pooh. "There, there "�, said Piglet."I'll bring you tea and honey until you do."� "�
There is no other friendship like Pooh and Piglet's. This quote just shows you, that even when you are at your lowest of lows, your friends and family will always be there to pick you back up. Excuse me while I cry about how much I love my friends.
4. " "I wonder what Piglet is doing"�, thought Pooh. "I wish I was there to be doing it, too"� "�
Missing someone can be tough and that is why this quote always makes me want to reach for the nearest tissue box.
5. "If I live to be a hundred, I want to live a hundred minus one day so i never have to live without you"�
This one holds a special place in my heart and I know we can all relate to it. I do not ever want to think about losing someone so close to me.
6. " "We'll be friend forever, won't we, Pooh?"�, asked Piglet. "Even longer"�, Pooh answered."� "�
There is no stronger bond than friendship. This quote makes me want to call up my all best friends and tell them how much I love them.
7. "If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you."�
This quote reminds me of graduation or saying goodbye to your favorite co- worker. It is a quote about going your separate ways, but, still wanting those you love to know how much you mean to them.
8. "Forever, isn't long at all Christopher, as long as I am with you."�
Spending the day with someone you love is always the best feeling.
9. "How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard."�
Losing someone you care about can be tough, and that is why, through all the tears you have to smile, because you were lucky enough to have someone that makes saying goodbye so hard.
10. "If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart. I'll stay there forever."�
Another reminder that, even though you have lost someone, they will always be there with you. Now if that doesn't make you cry, I do not know what will.
Needless to say Winnie The Pooh really knew how to speak to your soul. Who knew a kids' show could be so enlightening. Even writing about it now is making my eyes water. That being said, I think it is time that I go and visit my favorite characters, and watch an episode of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh.