David Beckham may be busy being a celebrity, philanthropist and model, but at the end of the day the former soccer player goes home to his lovely family whom he described as his "greatest achievement."
The 42-year-old British athlete is father to four kids, Brooklyn, 18, Romeo, 14, Cruz, 12, and Harper, 5, whom he shares with former Spice Girl Victoria Adams.
Over the years, we have seen the family share tidbits of their daily lives and special moments on social media, and through it all one thing remained consistent: Beckham is a great dad.
"What matters is being a good father and a good husband "� just being connected to family as much as possible. Being a dad is more important than football, more important than anything," Beckham said in an interview.
"I adore children. I love the fact our children are part of both of us. It's one of the most amazing things ever."
There's no denying that the he absolutely loves his children, but if you were having some doubts, here are 17 times the famous father proved he more than earned the title for "World's Best Daddy."
1. When he stayed up till 1 am to build a Lego castle for his daughter
2. When he urged his children to get involved in great causes
"When I sit down with them and show them pictures of the children I have been helping or [how] UNICEF has been helping on the ground, they respond to that. The children will be getting involved, because I'm going to make them," said the doting dad.
3. When he accompanied Harper to her birthday tea party
4. When he proudly snapped photos of his first born's first day of college
5. When he took his family on fun outings
6. He also took them on some cool trips
7. And to many sporting events
8. When he proudly bragged about their accomplishments to the world
9. When he stayed in touch even when he's thousands of miles away from home
10. When he made them pancakes to celebrate Pancake Day
11. When he cooked his "just like mum's" beef stew
12. That time when he read Harper a sweet bedtime story
13. When he teaches them the value of hard work
"We try to lead by example, by showing them it's important to work hard," said Beckham. Back in 2014, it was rumored that Brooklyn was working a weekend job at a West London coffee shop so he understands the value of hard work.
14. When he photobombed his son's Instagram video
15. When he let Harper style him
16. When he played chaperone on Brooklyn's date
"So we took him to a sushi restaurant, and he sat at the bar and I sat five tables back. My daughter is 4 years old but when she turns 14, I'll be closer than that!" the protective dad joked.
17. When he compliments them & shows them unconditional love
Which moment is your favorite? Let us know your thoughts in the comments!