Are you planning an unforgettable baby shower for someone close to you? If so, take a look at these incredible baby shower games that are sure to make your shower a hit! The mama-to-be won't be able to thank you enough! 👶👶👶
Do you have any favorite baby shower games that you like to play? Let us know!
You can get the instructions for our games below. Have fun!
My Water Broke!
- ice cube tray
- plastic babies
- wine glasses
1. Begin by placing a plastic baby in each of the ice cube trays, then fill with water, and place in the freezer to freeze.
2. You are now ready to begin the game! Remove the baby ice cubes and place one ice cube in each of your guests glasses. The first person to realize that the baby has completed melted out of the ice cube yells "My Water Broke!", and they win a prize.
Closest Guess Wins!
- baby bottle
- candy of choice
- pen & paper
1. Fill the baby bottle up with a candy of your choice. Once you know how many candies it will fit, empty the bottle count how many candies it took to fill it. Replace candies into the bottle.
2. Put this game on a side table, and throughout the shower asks guest to take a peek and submit their guess on how many candies are inside.
3. Towards the end of the shower sort through the answers and whomever has the closest guess is the winner!
First One To Finish!
- 2 baby bottles
- juice of choice
1. Fill each bottle to the top with juice.
2. Select two lucky contenders to head off in a bottle drinking contest. Whoever finishes their bottle first wins! Note* It isn't as easy as it seems.
Guess The Flavor!
- 4 or 5 different baby food jars
1. Start by covering the labels on each jar of baby food with a ribbon in order to hide what the flavor inside is.
2. Place the baby food on the plate with a spoon in front of each jar.
3. See which of your guests are able to get all jars correct and they win a prize!
Which one of these games do you want to play? Are there any we missed that you really enjoy playing at baby showers? Let us know!
Watch our video below that shows you step by step how to set up these games for your next baby shower. Don't forget to have fun!