We've all heard of banana split ice cream desserts, but have you ever heard of a banana split cake? If not, here it is! This delicious multi layered cake will give you all the outstanding flavors of a ice cream dessert and more!
An extra added bonus about this cake.....you never have to worry about it melting on you! Try it and see for yourself!
- 2 cups crushed vanilla wafers
- 1 stick melted butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 1 stick soft butter
- 3 bananas
- 1 20oz can crushed pineapple
- 1 container of cool whip
- � cup chopped pecans
- maraschino cherries
- 1st Layer - Mix together crushed vanilla wafers and 1 stick of butter. Press onto the bottom of a 2-3 quart rectangle pan.
- 2nd Layer - Beat together powdered sugar, egg whites, and 1 stick of butter for about 5 minutes. Pour over top of first layer.
- 3rd Layer - Slice bananas long and layer over top
- 4th Layer - Pour drained crushed pineapple over top.
- 5th Layer - Spread a container of cool whip over the crushed pineapples
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans and maraschino cherries.
- Keep refrigerated.