What comes to mind when you think of the Christmas holiday? For me, it's family. That's why this year I've decided to make my very own family inspired Christmas ornaments to hang on my tree. All you need is a couple things from the dollar store, your favorite family photos, and there you have it - beautiful Christmas decor for all to see!
- round distressed wood disc ornaments
- mod podge
- foam brush
- printed photos
1. Start by printing out the photos you would like to use for your ornaments.
2. Take your wood disc ornament, and using a pencil place your disc on top of your photo and trace out the size of photo your will need.
3. Once your photo is traced, use your scissors to cut out the image.
4. Use your foam brush to apply a this layer of mod podge to your disc ornament, and then carefully place your photo on top and press down lightly to secure. Set aside to dry.
5. Once your ornament has dried with your photo on it, apply another layer of mod podge on top to seal it and then set aside to dry.
6. Attach a hook using your twine if need be, and then find a beautiful spot to hang on your tree.