If you aren't familiar with the recipe "burnt grapes", then the idea of them may come as an odd thing to try. However, once you do, you will not be sorry! This easy to make dessert is one your whole family will enjoy, so what are you waiting for?
Give this dessert a try at your next dinner party!
- 5 cups grapes, seedless
- 2 cups sour cream
- � cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- � cup butter
- � cup brown sugar
- Wash and dry grapes. Mix sour cream, sugar, and vanilla together.
- Pour cream mixture over grapes and stir gently. Pour into a 9x13 inch pan, or individual serving dishes.
- In a saucepan, bring butter and brown sugar to a boil and let boil for about 3 minutes.
- Immediately pour over grapes. Don't stir. Chill for 3 to 4 hours.