Yes, you did hear it correct. Cat Poop Fudge IS a thing. This surprisingly tasty treat will have your kids or party guests howling with laughter.
This creative little treat is SUPER easy to make, looks awful, but tastes amazing! Have a little fun with food.
- 3 cups sugar
- � cup margarine
- ⅔ cup evaporated milk
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 7 oz marshmallow fluff
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 box of Rice Krispies
- New and CLEAN cat litter box
- Combine sugar, margarine, and evaporated milk in a large saucepan over medium heat, stirring to dissolve sugar. Bring mixture to a full boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips until melted and thoroughly combined. Beat in marshmallow creme and vanilla extract.
- Transfer fudge into a piping bag with large round tip. In circular motions, create "�poop' like pieces on a baking sheet and let cool.
- Empty 1 box of Rice Krispies into a clean cat littler box. Scatter the cooled 'poop' around the box.
- Serve & enjoy!