Listen, I've had my fair share of cooking mishaps. I made a DELICIOUS broccoli cheddar soup. But as I was straining out the soup so it wouldn't be lumpy (I hate lumpy soup) I realized that I didn't put anything under the strainer, and I just watched as my soup funneled down the sink.
But at least I didn't melt my stove, like some of these people did.
If you ever wanted to feel better about your cooking skills, look no further. Unless you're one of the people on this list, in which case...might I suggest takeout?
1. A tray might have been worth a shot.
2. If this was me, I'd be getting rid of the evidence.
3. Someone please call 911, I need to report a crime.
4."I can see clearly now, the grain is gone."
5. They're just REALLY excited to be eaten.
6. So many questions, so few answers.
7. Why are they puking?
8. It's like a pizza mushroom cloud!
9. Seriously, how often are people launching their pot lids into the ceiling?
10. It's actually impressive that you managed to do this.
11. What were you cooking? Lava?
12. Why is this baby meatloaf a thing? WHO THOUGHT OF THIS? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?
13. Think less bachelorette party, more school bake sale.
14. Honestly, what happened to the world? We used to be normal.
15. Never steam hot dogs. They shouldn't look fuzzy.
16. I want to hate this, but it's almost smart.
17. Not-so-sweet Potatoes
18. This is supposed to be bread. Did you maybe forget something? Like the right ingredients?
19. Basic kitchen knowledge: plastic melts
20. Mac and Cheese should be one color: chemically-enhanced orange
21. This is apparently a hamburger, but it looks like a ham-booger.
It doesn't matter if you are a professional chef with years of experience in a restaurant kitchen or a new hobbyist preparing food in the comfort of your home, ensuring proper food safety is a crucial part of any meal. Proper food safety practices don't just end when it's time to clean up the dishes. And they don't begin when you plate a meal either. Follow these seven simple tips to ensure food safety from