Most of us have a box of dryer sheets that's kept in the laundry room cupboard somewhere, but did you know you can get so much more use out of them with things not even related to laundry?! From beauty tips to household cleaning, there isn't anything you won't be able to get done without the clever hacks of dryer sheets.
- Sharpen scissors
- Keep your toilet paper roll smelling fresh by placing a dryer sheet inside it.
- Use as a duster for blinds, baseboards and furniture.
- Get 'gunk' off your iron: turn iron on lowest setting and let warm up. Lay dryer sheet on ironing board and gently rub iron over it. The sheet will pick up all that "�gunk'.
- Help remove pet hair from clothes by rubbing a dryer sheet on it.
- Remove smudges and and fingerprints from any glass surface.
- Clean water spots off chrome.
- Soak a dryer sheet in warm water with dirty paint brushes for easy cleaning.
- Place a dryer sheet at the bottom of your garbage bin to help keep it smelling fresh.
- Tame frizzy hair.
- Wipe away deodorant stains from clothes.
- Polish stainless steel.