Easter morning has arrived and the egg hunt has begun! We're here to help you with a couple Easter hacks to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible!
From the morning egg hunt to the following days after, we have a few tips and tricks that may come in handy for your little ones and even for the messy task of dying all your Easter eggs for the big day.
1. Multiple kids? Make it a colored egg hunt to keep things fair and even.
2. Use whisks when coloring eggs to prevent dye from getting on fingers.
3. Make bunny prints to prove the Easter Bunny was there.
4. Use leftover plastic eggs as snack containers in lunches.
5. Use extra Easter candy as a dinner centerpiece.