Everybody knows the saying "if you're naughty, you're getting coal for Christmas", but what if the lump of coals were something a little sweet? That's right! Lump of coals rice krispie treats - something sweet that I'm sure the little kiddies will appreciate.
- 4 cups of Kelloggs rice krispies
- 3 cups of mini marshmallows
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 1/2 cups cookie crumbs
- black gel food coloring
1. In a large pot over medium/high heat, melt down the butter.
2. Add in the marshmallows, stirring often till they become melted.
3. Add in black gel food coloring until your reach your desired color.
4. Pour in rice krispes and mix together with melted marshmallow.
5. Remove from heat and spoon out 1/2 cup of rice krispie mix. Mold into hand to make a lump of coal shape, place in paper bag and enjoy!