Pull out the bbq, and invite your friends over! We have the perfect summertime dessert that you wont be able to get enough of!
This easy to make freezer lemon pie takes no time at all to put together, and then all you have to do is pop it into the freezer and viola, you have yourself a delicious, refreshing, light dessert for everyone to enjoy!
- graham cracker pie crust
- 1 frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Pour the can of evaporated milk into a 8" x 8" baking pan, and then place in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Remove evaporated milk from freezer and pour into a large bowl. Using a hand mixer, beat the milk until stiff peaks form, and then slowly add in lemonade and sugar and continue to mix until well combined.
- Pour mixture into the pie crust, and sprinkle lemon zest over top.
- Place back in the freezer and allow to freeze completely.
- Let pie stand in room temperature for about 5 minutes prior to cutting and serving.