If I could eat one casserole for the rest of my life, hands down this would be it! Trust me when I say this bubble up is to die for. My kids, husband and I literally lick the plates clean when we have this for dinner. Come to think of it, I might just make it tonight!
Casseroles are first off one of my favorite things to make for dinner just due to the pure simplicity of the recipes. Throw everything in one big dish and let it cook. You can change them as much as you like and make them perfectly unique to your families taste buds.
With as little as only 6 ingredients and little to no prep, this French onion chicken casserole is hands down so full of flavor and textures. The combination of the soft dough with the melted cheese and flavors from the sauces, it creates a blend like no other and leaves my house smelling ah-mazing!
French onion chicken bubble up is perfect for any quick dinner night between kids sports or getting home late from work. In just 25 minutes, dinner is ready and served. A full meal in one dish your whole family is guaranteed to love just as much as mine!
Want more casserole dishes? Check out:
To make, combine chicken, soup, dip, and cheese.
Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces.
Toss with chicken mixture.
Pour chicken mixture into prepared pan.
Top with French fried onions.
Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes, until bubbly and biscuits are golden brown.
- 2 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 1 (10.75-oz) can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 cup refrigerated sour cream French Onion Dip
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (12-oz) can refrigerated Grands Jr biscuits
- 1/4 cup French Fried Onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9x13-inch casserole dish with cooking spray
- Combine chicken, soup, dip, and cheese. Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces.
- Toss with chicken mixture.
- Pour chicken mixture into prepared pan. Top with French fried onions.
- Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes, until bubbly and biscuits are golden brown.
Do you know someone who loves french onion recipes? Make sure to share this with them!
Watch our video below to see how to make this irresistible French Onion Chicken Bake.