Whats better than cookies? PIE COOKIES! This girl scout cookie pie is a melt in your mouth kind of treat!
Combining shredded coconut, chocolate chips and caramel sauce in one delectable dish! Serve up this treat tonight, a dessert the whole family is sure to love!
- 1/2 cup unsalted melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 � cups of sweetened condensed milk
- 4.5 oz of caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 9 inch pie dish with parchment paper and spray sides. Set aside.
- Stir in flour and mix until just combined.
- Transfer batter to your baking dish and smooth down lightly until even.
- Bake for about 10 minutes until edges are slightly golden. NOTE: the pie will not be fully cooked just yet.
- Add 1 cup of chocolate chips on top of cooked pie layer crust.
- Follow with shredded coconut and evenly pour the sweetened condensed milk on top. Layering each step. Follow with the caramel sauce.
- Bake the pie for another 25 minutes or the centre appears fully set.
- Allow pie to cool prior to serving to allow it to set.
- In a separate dish, melt the remaining chocolate and drizzle in any desired shape or pattern accross the top of your pie.
- Allow pie to fully cool minimum 3 hours or overnight is best prior to serving.
- Cut and ENJOY!