Bite sized, jalapeno popper wontons will blow your mind and your taste-buds! Another great twist on a classic favorite is sure to be a real crowd pleaser!
With only a few simple ingredients and little to no prep you can whip up a these cute little bite size snacks that are loaded with flavor! Try them out tonight!
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 12 oz. bacon cooked and crumbled (reserve 2 Tbsp.)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese reserve 2 Tbsp.
- 3-4 jalape�os seeded and chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Place one wonton wrapper in each muffin cup; bake 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and cool slightly.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, stir together cream cheese, sour cream, bacon, cheddar cheese, and chopped jalape�os.
- Spoon filling into wonton cups, then sprinkle with reserved bacon and cheese.
- Return to oven and bake for an additional 8-10 minutes, until wontons are golden brown and cheese is melted.