Most people have microwaves in their home, and chances are they're only used for heating up left over dinners. So wouldn't it make life easier if you knew there were lots of helpful microwave hacks to use? Guess what - there is!
- Microwave thinly sliced potatoes to make your own chips.
- Microwave an onion 30 seconds for tear free cutting.
- Microwave your chips for 30 seconds to get some crunch!
- Add vinegar to a small amount of water and microwave for 5 minutes, then wipe clean.
- Add water to your veggies and covert with a plate then microwave to steam.
- Enjoy easy peeling by microwaves your garlic clove for 10 seconds.