Hot dogs are most definitely America's number one go to handheld meal! Whatever your preferences on toppings is you know it's all about that cheese!
No need for buns for these hot dogs! Slice of bread is all you need! Simply roll it up with some cheese, fry until crispy and boom! Let the dipping begin!
- 8 slices white bread
- 8 slices American or Cheddar cheese
- 8 hot dogs, parcooked
- � cup butter
- Roll bread flat using a rolling pin or the side of a glass.
- Add a slice of cheese on top of the flattened bread, then place a hot dog on top and roll up tightly, securing with a toothpick.
- In a large pan over medium-low heat, melt the butter, then add all of the roll ups. Continuously turn the roll ups around the pan to ensure all sides are nicely browned and cheese is fully melted.
- Serve with ketchup or any other condiments you like. Enjoy!