Look no further for the best one pot meal your whole family will love - One Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs.
I mean, who doesn't love this classic combo? And with only one pot getting dirty, clean up after eating this delicious feast will be a breeze! You'll want to add this one to the grocery list ASAP!
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 15 frozen meatballs
- 2 � cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 � cups diced tomatoes
- 1 � cups beef broth, plus more as needed
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 12 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- � cup parmesan cheese
- � cup mozzarella cheese
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, melt the butter and add in the meatballs, cooking for a few minutes until they are golden brown.
- Add in the spaghetti sauce, diced tomatoes, beef broth, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper, mixing until well-combined. Bring to a boil, then add in the uncooked noodles.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low, then cover with the pot's lid and allow to cook for another 15-20 minutes. Stir every few minutes, and add more broth if needed to keep the spaghetti from sticking to the bottom.
- Take the pot off the heat, then stir in the Parmesan and top it with the mozzarella cheese. Enjoy!