Is there anything better than a slice of cheesy, meaty lasagna? The answer to that is YES! Bite size lasagna rolls are here and probably about to turn into one of your favorite pasta dishes. Give them a try tonight, I promise you won't regret it!
- Cooked lasagna noodles
- 1 � cups shredded mozzarella
- 1-2 cups bolognese sauce
- � cup shredded parmesan
- 1 cup bechamel sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Heat oven to 375.
- Spray a nonstick mini muffin tin, and in each space sprinkle some cheese on the bottom.
- Lay out your cooked lasagna noodles and slice it in half length-wise, and then again half width-wise, so that you are left with individual strips.
- Starting with your first strip, spread a layer of bolognese sauce across, then a layer of bechamel sauce, and then a sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
- Roll up the strip tightly and place into a prepared greased mini muffin tin on top of the cheese (the cheese will help to keep the noodles rolled up together during baking).
- Repeat this process with the remaining noodle strips.
- One all the roll ups are in the muffin tin, sprinkle the top with mozzarella and the remaining parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30 mins.
- Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes, and then remove from tin and sprinkle with fresh parsley.