Caramel, peanut butter, and pretzels! This mix of sweet and salty is the perfect combination for any taste!
Enjoy a delightful mix of soft and crunchy in this decadent fudge compilation. Combining a few of your favorite treats, this easy to make dessert is sure to have your guests raving!
3 cups white chocolate chips
1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
� cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup marshmallow fluff
1 cup pretzels, chopped
1 cup Rolos, roughly chopped
1. Prepare an 8x8-inch baking dish with parchment paper and nonstick spray.
2. In a large pan, stir together the chocolate chips and condensed milk, heating until melted and smooth.
3. Mix in the peanut butter and marshmallow fluff, stirring until smooth, then cool 5-10 minutes in the pan.
4. Stir in � cup of the chopped pretzels and � cup of the chopped Rolos. Spread evenly into the prepared baking dish.
5. Sprinkle the remainder of the pretzels and Rolos evenly on top. Set until completely cooled, then slice into bars. Enjoy!