Perfect pizza puffs are a great change to everyday pizza, and lets be honest, who isn't a fan of pizza? These little snacks are super tasty with all your favorite pizza flavors, and best of all, you can whip these up in flash! Make it your own and add all your favorite pizza toppings!
- 1 � cups water
- ⅓ cup shortening
- 1 � cups all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- � cup finely chopped pepperoni
- � cup finely shredded Romano or Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- Grease 2 large baking sheets and set aside. In a large saucepan combine water and shortening. Bring to a boil. Add flour all at once, stirring vigorously. Cook and stir until mixture forms a ball. Remove from heat. Cool for 10 minutes. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in pepperoni, cheese, parsley, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoons 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets. Bake at 450 degrees for 15 to 17 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with pizza sauce for dipping!