With the holiday season upon us and kids getting more and more excited everyday, why not add some "Christmas magic" into the house. Introducing the Santa Cam, a little DIY project similiar to the idea of the Elf on the Shelf which helps encourage children to behave in order to make Santa's nice list. Give it a try today!
- clear ball ornament
- black paint
- 1/2" to 1" washer
- red paint marker
- white paint marker
- hot glue gun
1. Remove the hanger portion of your ornament and set it aside.
2. Squeeze black paint inside the ornament and start to roll it around in order to completely coat the inside (add more if paint if need be).
3. Set ornament aside and allow to dry.
4. Using your hot glue gun, add two drops of glue to the back of your washer and then attach to the center of your ornament and allow to dry.
5. Use the white paint marker to write "Santa Cam", and allow to dry.
6. Use the red paint marker to create a "recording light" beside the washer, and allow to dry.
7. Attach the hanger portion once the ball is completely dry, and hang on tree.