Shrimp lovers it's time to rejoice! This sheet pan meal takes your love of seafood and turns it into a quick and easy weeknight dinner that the whole family is going to love.
Not only is this meal a great option for when you're short on time (and maybe patience), but it's SO full of flavor. The garlic and lemon make this dish so fresh and bright you're going to be craving it every night.
Serve it on rice, quinoa or pasta for a yummy filling meal, or eat it on its own if you want to cut down on carbs.
Scroll down to see how to make this tasty Sheet Pan Shrimp and Asparagus.
- 1 lb asparagus, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced (feel free to add more garlic if you like!)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 lb uncooked shrimp, shelled, deveined and tails removed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp basil
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 4 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil. Spray the pan lightly with cooking spray.
- Add the tomatoes and asparagus to the pan and toss with olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Place in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Add all the shrimp ingredients to a medium sized bowl and stir.
- Remove veggies from oven and push to one side of the pan. Add shrimp to the other side. Top shrimp and asparagus with 4 tbsp of butter, cubed and place in oven for 6 minutes (or until shrimp is opaque).
- Remove pan from oven and drizzle with lemon juice. Garnish with parsley and salt and pepper (to taste).
- Serve with rice, quinoa or pasta - don't forget to add the yummy juices from the pan!
Is this a meal you would try making for your family? Let us know how it turns out!
You can watch our step by step video below that shows you how to make this delicious Sheet Pan Shrimp and Asparagus. Hope you enjoy it!