Are your weeknights packed with meetings and activities, and the last thing you want to have to worry about is what to make for dinner? Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken is the perfect recipe to have on the menu during the week. Just fill your slow cooker with the correct ingredients and 2 hours later you'll have yourself a delicious dinner the whole family will enjoy!
- 2lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breast
- � cup raw honey
- � cup soy sauce
- � cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Place chicken into the slow cooker.
- Mix together the soy sauce, honey, hoisin, vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, and scallions.
- Pour the mixture onto the chicken and coat thoroughly.
- Cook chicken on low for approximately 2-3 hours.
- Once cooked, remove the chicken and allow the breasts to sit for several minutes before shredding.
- Remove a few tablespoons from the liquid and stir in the cornstarch until smooth. Gentle add this mixture back into the remaining liquid and blend until thickened.
- Toss the shredded chicken into the thickened mixture to coat with sauce.
- Serve and garnish with sesame seeds.