Strawberry Shortcake is one of those desserts that you can never go wrong with, it's so light and fluffy that it becomes the perfect dessert to follow a big dinner. Now, Strawberry Shortcake Monkey Bread is just that.....but even better!
Give it a try this weekend, the kids will being able to act like monkeys and pick away at that ooey gooey treat!
- 2 cans of Pillsbury Grands Biscuits
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam (microwaved)
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 1/2 cups fresh sliced strawberries
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove biscuits from the can and cut each biscuit into quarters, and then place into a large bowl.
- In another bowl, mix together the vanilla, sugar, and cinnamon, and then sprinkle over top of the chopped biscuits and toss to coat.
- Add 1 cup of the sliced strawberries to the biscuits, and toss again.
- Pour have the biscuit mixture into a greased bundt pan.
- Pour the microwaved jam over top of the biscuits in the bundt pan, and then add the remaining half of biscuits.
- Bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Top with whipped cream and freshly sliced strawberries