This recipe is definitely a winner! I hate to admit it, but I might actually like it more than the traditional pot pie I grew up on (don't tell my Mom!). The Tater Tot crust is so delicious and full of flavor, and the whole meal is super quick and easy to make. Serve this for dinner tonight and your whole family will be begging for seconds.
- 2 cups mixed veggies
- 10.5 ounce can cream of chicken soup
- � cup milk
- 1 teaspoon onion, finely diced
- � teaspoon dried thyme
- � teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bag frozen tater tots
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, mixed veggies, soup, milk, onion, and spices, then spread evenly into a baking dish or cast-iron skillet.
- Cover the mixture with a layer or tater tots.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, or until the filling is hot and bubbly, and the tater tots are cooked through and golden brown. Let sit 5 minutes, then serve. Enjoy!