These little nests are so adorable, and edible! Easter Egg Nest Cupcakes are a magical treat you can whip up easily for a fun Easter treat!
All you need is a boxed cake mix to make some cupcakes, then it's decorating time! Ice them up, and then dip them in toasted coconut for the "nest,"� and finish it off with some mini eggs! You'll love serving these at your next get-together or potluck.
- 1 box cake mix, plus ingredients on the box
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 package Cadbury mini eggs
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 stick of butter, softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
1. Prepare cake mix according to package. Place cake mix in cupcake holder and bake according to package directions.
2. In a large bowl mix together cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar and vanilla.
3. Once cupcakes are cooled, frost them with a butter knife.
4. To toast your coconut, spread evenly over a baking sheet, and bake at 375 degrees for 5 minutes.
5. Top frosted cupcakes with coconut and mini eggs. Enjoy!
Check out more delicious Easter treats!